Wes' MedMod: First Impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wes' MedMod: First Impressions

I have never been challenged so much on Emporer!

I am the Mayans playing a World map. I have conquered USA, South America, New Zealand and Southern America. I am playing against the Germans (holding all mainland Europe + Norway + Sweden), Scots (taken Finland, Iceland and UK), Persia (taken Middle East and North Africa), Australia (No maps, I think Australia) and Russia (Russia, Far East, Indonesia, and Japan). The latter continues to fight me for 1st place on the PG.

It is 1400 (IIRC) and I'm Modern Era, Democracy, just researched Fascism.

No wars yet, but I will switch to Fascism, then engage in a war for North Africa against Persia, I am confident I will win. From there, Scotland and Germany, and then Australia. Hopefully I will then take on Russia, but I am thinking a science victory. However, if I go the way of science, I need to make sure I stop (probably Russia) building nukes (I have heard bad things about nukes and medmod).

Wish me luck
    Attached Files

Are you able to be a Constitutional Monarchy? Are you having many crashes? Would you like to try a multiplayer?

I just downloaded it again, and those were some things I remember havin trouble with.
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

I seem to be having trouble getting a Constitutional Monarchy too, but no crashes. As for online, I'd rather wait around 3 months until I get my ADSL connection hooked up.

Comment

Working...
      X