Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the world has been saved!
    256->dancemassuse
    Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• I lost the game turn and need a resend of turn 256. My computer died. I can get it again in about a month or I need a resend, smile ken

Comment

• resent
        Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• Turn 256 sent to thehappies

Comment

• now I do not think it is going to generate the green turn anymore, but we will see. since it is just us 3 now shouldn't we be able to get to the business of finishing the game, evil grin. Ken

Comment

• turn 259 to the happies

Comment

• turn 259 to gumpold.

I'm ready to concede. I held out hope that the barbarians would do something and I finally got the chinese to sign on to a pact against Russia, but it's too late. I've lost all my cities that are worth much of anything. All I can do now is sit and wait for destruction.

If anybody wants to keep going a few more turns, I'll keep playing anything that gets sent to me. But I acknowledge defeat.

I really like these games with more than two human players. I think it makes things more interesting. If anybody wants to get another one going, I'd love to play.

I wonder if this game made any records for longest game or anything. It was started in '99 or '98. That's one heck of a long game. None of the original players stuck around to see the day of Russian world domination.

Comment

• this will probably be my last turn, so we might as well play it out.
                  260->dancemassuse

Comment

• This game is officially OVER. Russia (Dancemasseuse) wins on turn 260.

Comment

• Congrats Dancemassuse (And all the Russians that have come before you! )

Comment

Working...
                      X