File covering turns to tile improvement completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File covering turns to tile improvement completion

I was wondering what file it was that covered the amount of turns it takes to put a tile improvement in place?

I think, its in the Terrain.txt..where it shows env_time..just asking, say I felt that the little Troll's running around Trolldom were great workers and should put Maglevs in place in 2 turns instead of 4 turns...

I was wondering if this is where it is?

Thanks

Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

tileimp.txt
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
      tileimp.txt
      Ok, but that file doesnt have anything in it to change for time limits?

What would I change to reduce amount of time it takes for the tile improvement to be made?

Thanks

Troll

Comment

No. It is in terrain.txt - ENV_TIME like you said. IW is confused because they moved it to tileimp.txt in CTP2 (tileimp.txt doesn't really do anything at all in CTP).

Comment

Originally posted by J Bytheway
          No. It is in terrain.txt - ENV_TIME like you said. IW is confused because they moved it to tileimp.txt in CTP2 (tileimp.txt doesn't really do anything at all in CTP).
          thanks

Comment

oops, sorry. It's been a while. I should've checked, but I wasn't at home.
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
              oops, sorry. It's been a while. I should've checked, but I wasn't at home.
              Its ok, your status with me is still at the top, you have allways directed me well, and uh..for ..a small..um..)(Trigger-SLIC Help) I'll gladly forgive you..Lol..well, ifin you get the time that is!!

Troll

Comment

Working...
              X