Cashing in PW for Gold and Vice Versus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cashing in PW for Gold and Vice Versus

I was toying in with the idea of allowing to trade PW for Gold or switch and exchange gold for PW.

I was looking for anyone whom may have an idea for this.

Like say you had 300,000 PW and needed some quick Gold, you could get an exchange rate..say for grins and giggles, 10 gold for 100 PW..or whatever....

Any directions for this, please come forward.

Thanks

Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

The only hard part here is deciding how to give the player the option of performing the exchange - I guess a messagebox which appeared each turn would be a good idea, with buttons to allow you to purchase 1, 10, 100, 1000 gold (for example). You could even implement a variable exchange rate, so if the player keeps on buying PW it gets more and more expensive.

Do you know how to do messageboxes yet?

Comment

Originally posted by J Bytheway
      The only hard part here is deciding how to give the player the option of performing the exchange - I guess a messagebox which appeared each turn would be a good idea, with buttons to allow you to purchase 1, 10, 100, 1000 gold (for example). You could even implement a variable exchange rate, so if the player keeps on buying PW it gets more and more expensive.

Do you know how to do messageboxes yet?

No..sorry..but in SLIC I have seen some message box triggers...
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Well, it's pretty easy - I think the SLIC docs here on Apolyton describe it fairly well, but if you're still puzzled feel free to come back and ask .

Comment

Working...
        X