4 cities and counting...

Comment

• Turn 164 to BirdMan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kralj Matjaz
          Turn 163 > J

What is Russian plan?
          Destroy the world with pollution?
          A few rivers would help - but after that I kindly ask all to reduce pollution .
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• 164s

Comment

• turn sent
              Ash nazg dubratuluk
              ash nazg gimbatul
              ash nazg trakutaluk
              agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• Turn 164 > J

Comment

• 165 to Hatschy

I'm down to my very last city! Somehow I don't think I'll be having another turn...

Comment

• Out of turn.

2 down - 4 more to go.

Wonder if the Incans as next target goes for the weakest (me) - or now they have shown their recklessness - their last ally. Go for the phoenicians ohhhh "great" leader of the Incans
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• The only reason I went for the Romans was that I felt I was liberating their cities. They would have been overrun by the Persians otherwise. Better that a few of my ally's cities (I only took 2 or 3 cities) become part of the Incan Empire than become part of someone elses empire.

I have no intention of braking any alliances and any empire that decides to give us Robotics first will be considered a good friend and shouldn't worry about any hostile actions from us.

p.s. Birdman, did you sent the turn already? I haven't received it yet. Well, maybe it's delayed. You know how mailboxes are.

Comment

• Originally posted by M. Darkheart

p.s. Birdman, did you sent the turn already? I haven't received it yet. Well, maybe it's delayed. You know how mailboxes are.
                        Oh yes. But this reply was "Out of turn". My latest turn was played 2 days ago.

Gandhi

Comment

• Oh, now I get it. I never understood what you meant with "out of turn". I thought it meant you played the turn and sent it onwards. Now I understand you mean "not turn related".

Comment

The only reason I went for the Romans was that I felt I was liberating their cities.
                            That's a good one.
                            I must remember it.

Comment

The only reason I went for the Romans was that I felt I was liberating their cities.
                              If you'd told me that - asked me whether I minded, then I would have said it was fine, even removed the defence from the cities to make your job easier. But simply marching in with no warning is not acceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Bytheway

If you'd told me that - asked me whether I minded, then I would have said it was fine, even removed the defence from the cities to make your job easier. But simply marching in with no warning is not acceptable.
                                If i had to ask first it would've been too late. It was a spontanious decision. I never planned it. I had some units which were getting bored

Comment

Working...
                                X