No announcement yet.

Conquer! VI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am willing to replace anyone. I just like to play. If you want me jsut send me the turn when it is mine and tell me who to send to. my email is yosemiteken@aol.com. sometimes it bounces from certain areas of the world, I do not know why so if I do not send it out in one day someone check with me to make sure I got it, after we know I get it, we can go on. I have only had this problem with one person on one game and we have not been able to figure out why between me him and the moderator so the moderator forwards me the turn when he gets it. I just need to have a recheck on the first turn sent to me. Ken

Comment

• turn 254 > Gumpold

Comment

• turn 254 > Dancemasseuse

I forgot that Gumpold's civ was destroyed.

Comment

• wow, you guys have been busy. this must have been fun. I will play this turn as you need, but this empire is done. only a few cities and no army. put it out of its misery, smile. Happy hunting. Ken

Comment

• I've been trying to reach Kralj Matjaz but there's no answer... I hope he got the turn ok, i sent it to him a couple of days ago.

And who's playing the Phoenicians I wonder...

I'm afraid this game might be stuck again.

Comment

• Turn 255 > NukeBoy

Comment

• ok, so it looks like we may be stalled again.

Comment

• So, would you like me to AI Nukeboy's civ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik
                    So, would you like me to AI Nukeboy's civ?
                    I just got an e-mail from nukeboy saying that he will play the turn soon, he was a little busy, so don't put his civ on AI

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik
                      So, would you like me to AI Nukeboy's civ?
                      I should be able to play by tomorrow night. Sorry for the delay.
                      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• 255 > dancemasseuse

Comment

• After many centuries (hmm years) this game full of battles, conquering, wars, backstabbing and destructions is finally at its end.

Great nation of Persia under wise dynasty of Cyrus (Matjaz) has completed the ALIEN LIFE PROJECT.

The new ruler of the world thanks to all nations for enjoyable years of constructing new civilisation and power itself.
                          PEACE

And all that after exactly 256 turns

Comment

• Congratulations Kralj

Comment

• bleehhh, boring....

and that's why I always play bloodlust games

but congrats anyway

Comment

• Congratulations!
                                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Working...
                                X