X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 236 > Nuke

Comment

• 238->Dimytes 7-7
      Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• "7-7"?

Comment

• july, last wed.

or: even better than 5 by 5 (if you watch Buffy)

take your pick
          Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• 239-> July 18

Comment

• Turn 239 to Kralj 2004-07-14

©2004 Dimytes

Comment

• 240 resent to Nuke Boy

Comment

• 240->Dimytes

Comment

• turn 242->dimytes

Comment

• Is this game still going?

Now that I've been knocked out. I don't have any way of keeping track.

Could someone post to the status?

Comment

• Half the Russian cities revolved - the new Turks seems to be even with their former "master".

Else, hot war against the Persians.

I guess I will not get the Persian Medal of Honor after my backstabbing - but on the other hand. Politic is dirty and the taks is to win or get lost.
                        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Where is the turn?
                          Don't stop now! We are so close to the end.
                          Would be shame for all those years to be lost without proper finish.

Comment

• Can't say for sure - but Nukeboy is very busy for the time being.
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• I just reforwarded the turn to Nuke Boy.

Post here when you want me to next him.

Comment

• Turn 251 > Nuke

Comment

Working...
                                X