Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 200 > Nuke

Comment

• I always seem to have trouble sending to you ricketyclik.
      Is ricketyclik@webone.com.au the right address for you? It seems to work most of the time but it has been bouncing alot lately.
      Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• Originally posted by gumpold
        I always seem to have trouble sending to you ricketyclik.
        Is ricketyclik@webone.com.au the right address for you? It seems to work most of the time but it has been bouncing alot lately.
        No, it is rick@webone.com.au
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• I didn't have that one. Thanks
          Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• turn 200->Azrael

Comment

• Turn 201 > Nuke

Comment

• Turn 203 > Nuke

Comment

• turn 203->azrael

Comment

• Turn resent to Azrael

Comment

• Turn 204 > Nuke

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kralj Matjaz
                          I sent turn 207 to Birdman on Oct 15 2003
                          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• I sent turn 208 to Nuke Boy on Oct 19 2003.

Comment

• last turn I got was 207 from birdman on the 16th

Comment

• Turn 208 to Gumpold.
                                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Working...
                                X