• I don't have fresh turn!
        Resend.

Comment

• Turn 184 > Hatchy

Comment

• Turn 184 to BirdMan.

Comment

• Turn to Darkheart
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• 184 >

Comment

• turn sent
                  Ash nazg dubratuluk
                  ash nazg gimbatul
                  ash nazg trakutaluk
                  agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• Turn 185 to BirdMan.

Comment

• 185 >

Comment

• turn sent
                        Ash nazg dubratuluk
                        ash nazg gimbatul
                        ash nazg trakutaluk
                        agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

• An Incan spy has been caught redhanded in one of our researchcenters - unfortunately he had time to use a new technologý, sending sufficient documents to his masters. The secret of FuelCells have been stolen.

Normally I would have ordered an immidiate execution of this guy - but my intelligenceofficers showed me the newest maps from the land, formerly known as America.

The Incan armed forces are building up - everything looks like an attack is under preparation.

So is this an Incan plot? Would an execution of a spy be just that little excuse, that the Incans needed to go to war against the peaceloving Assyria?????

Well, to show our mercy and greatness, the spy was expelled instead of being killed. Instead we now need an answer from the leader of Inca: Will you accept to pay 15.000 gold or will you grant the first available knowledge known by you but not know by the assyrians? Or do you wish us to prepare for WAR?????
                          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• It has been fun playing in this game, although I didn't conquer anything . My subbing is over: Nuke Boy has returned and I hand over leadership of the Phoenicians.

J Bytheway, please send your turns to Nuke Boy from now on (I'm sure you have his email address ).

Comment

• Turn 187 > Hatchy and Nuke Boy

Oh bytheway Bytheway was eliminated by Incas long time ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Kralj Matjaz
                                Turn 187 > Hatchy and Nuke Boy

Oh bytheway Bytheway was eliminated by Incas long time ago
                                Ooups, sorry . I just looked at the first page of the thread, not considering that.

Comment

Working...
                                X