Newbie requests information.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie requests information.

Hello, I just bought Civilization: Call to Power in a bargin bin. However, the CD had no instruction manual that was the least bit helpful. I was wondering, where can I get a help guide, tech tree, unit guide or anything that will help explain this game a bit more. I have been playing Civ II & SMAC for years, so I know I can learn this game. However, so help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Kevin
    "Close only counts in horseshoes & Fireball Spells!!!" From "Tangled Webs

You might want to start using the Great Library. There's a "Select Screen" (or something to that effect) tab at the right side of the screen. Click on that to get access various screens like "City", "Science", "Diplomacy", "Trade", "Library" and others. The library should give you information such as assault/defense/ranged attack/movement values for units and what advance is a prerequisite for that crucial technology you need.
    "It is not enough that you defeat your enemy. You must show him that he was wrong to oppose you in the first place." --Gul Dukat

Comment

~Grins~ Thanks. I will check it out tonight.
      "Close only counts in horseshoes & Fireball Spells!!!" From "Tangled Webs

Comment

Flare, also remember mountains are your friend in CtP. Don't avoid them like the plague. Thats just for Civ II

Comment

Working...
        X