I can't upgrade..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't upgrade..

Nevermind, guys. I figured it out. I installed a no-cd patch and it worked.
    Last edited by Propaganda; August 13, 2002, 01:14.

However, I am not able to install the 1.21 hack. Is there a version that works for the no-cd crack?

Comment

I believe from what I read in the MedMod readmes that you need to put the 1.21 hack on before the other.

Comment

iM HAVEING PROBS EVERY TIME i TRY TO PUT THE aPOLTON MOD PACK ON MY GAME HAVE ANY iDEAS AS TO WHAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM
        Blessed Be

Comment

iM HAVEING PROBLEMS EVERY TIME i TRY TO PLAY WITH THE APOLTOIN MOD PACK INSTALED THE GAME KEEPS CRASHING. WOULD YOU HAVE ANY iDEAS AS TO WHAT MIGHT BE THE PROBLEM
          Blessed Be

Comment

Originally posted by geoffrey arnold
            iM HAVEING PROBS EVERY TIME i TRY TO PUT THE aPOLTON MOD PACK ON MY GAME HAVE ANY iDEAS AS TO WHAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM
            You'll have to be more specific than that... What kind of problems?

Comment

haveing problems

I havent got it installed at the moment becouse when I install it it makes any game im having crash. There is a messige that comes up saying that a file canot be found but I carnt remember what file it was. Im playing on windows me and my computers a compaq
              Blessed Be

Comment

Have you got the 1.2 patch and the 1.21 hack installed? Does your unzipping program support long filenames?

Comment

no to the first two questions and have no idear to the last in the next couple of days Ill be seeing someone who will be able to check for me will let you know. will try down loding the two down lodes you menrtioned
                  Blessed Be

Comment

If you're not up to version 1.21 then that's almost certainly the problem. You can download both here at Apolyton from http://apolyton.net/ctp/ - they're almost certainly on the list of popular files at the right.

Comment

Oh and geoffrey you must play online with those two patches. If you do not have them loaded it alters the game believe it or not in your favor.

This was a well known trick in GL...
                      saladino was a master at that.
                      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                      Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                      X