Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activision's Sprite Tool

Hey there, all!!

I am getting my act together to work on some C:CTP Scenarios and wanted to do a little sprite work, but discovered that I must have accidently deleted my copy of Activision's Sprite Tool. I went to the download section here at Apolyton, but the link for the Sprite Tool doesn't work (page not found error). Does anyone know where I can get a copy to replace my long gone one?

I would sure be grateful!

Arktiem

Hmm, that's odd. Thanks for the heads up, I'll have that checked out. In the meantime, you can get an even better file from the CtP2 File Database: Sprite Tool + Harlan's Guide.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Thanks Locutus. Downloading now! :-)

Arktiem

Comment

Have you updated The "Complete" Tom Davies Unit Collection yet, Locutus?
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

You still didn't tell me which files are missing

But either way, I can't update existing files right at this moment due to some issues with the database that Markos and I are working on... (only files in the temporary CtP2 database can be updated/added, but I'm not very eager to do that either right now because of those same issues)
          Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

sure, I'd make a list, but only have 9 of the 14, remember
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
            X