Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest glitch.

Here is my latest glitch.

Last night in a game against the computer I was in a major war and I was behind in tech. I had industrial revoluthion on the burner and was excited when I hit end on the last turn of development. The crouds cheered and a notice came up congratulating me for descovering Monarchy! I know that I had industrial revolution chosen not Monarchy.

Is this sort of thing common too?

Alan

Hasn't happened to me. ??? Sorry I can't help you.

Comment

Yuor game si eror!!!!

Comment

Re: Latest glitch.

Originally posted by agagnon
        Here is my latest glitch.

Last night in a game against the computer I was in a major war and I was behind in tech. I had industrial revoluthion on the burner and was excited when I hit end on the last turn of development. The crouds cheered and a notice came up congratulating me for descovering Monarchy! I know that I had industrial revolution chosen not Monarchy.

Is this sort of thing common too?

Alan
        I have noticed sometimes whenever I open up the science window that occassionally I have erroneously switched to another field of research. Perhaps that when you opened the science window,if you did, it did just that, if not..no possible explanation!

Keep on Civin!!

Troll
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I might know the problem

Whenever I load a game that was saved on a turn when a technology is discovered, instead of bringing up the "select new research" screen it will automatically select the first one on the list.

Comment

Working...
          X