What's your favorite civilization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reinhard-Baer
    Most of the time I play as the US of A and bring peace and prosperity to the world
    "Kill a man and you are a murder.
    Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
    Kill all and you are a God!"
    -Jean Rostand

Comment

Originally posted by Tamerlin

Is it a science fiction game?

I am joking...
      Kind of, because in CTP France has a Military, and uses it..go figure?

Peace

Grandpa Troll
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Troll

Kind of, because in CTP France has a Military, and uses it..go figure?

You can not trust frog eaters...
        "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

You can not trust frog eaters...
          I have been told that Frogs taste like C*H*I*C*K*E*N ..hmm..wonder if there is any connection...hmmm

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Originally posted by Troll

I have been told that Frogs taste like C*H*I*C*K*E*N ..hmm..wonder if there is any connection...hmmm

Grandpa Troll
            Sorry I have never eaten a frog's leg and the idea itself does not please me... but I can however tell you there is no connection with a chicken...

In my opinion the white headed eagle is closer to the chicken than the frog... I wonder if there is any connexion...

"Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Sorry I have never eaten a frog's leg and the idea itself does not please me... but I can however tell you there is no connection with a chicken...

In my opinion the white headed eagle is closer to the chicken than the frog... I wonder if there is any connexion...

Well, the White-Headed Eagle is more like a Hawk, with strong long Talons that go after its prey.

But, dont want to thread-jack so i will say that enuff is unuff and move on to more productive things, as a mamber in good standing of the Eagles Club, When I see something thats not worth tracking, I too move on!

Keep up the good work my friend.

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Don't worry Grandpa Troll I am only joking and I am certainly not an anti-american, I am deeply regretting the current misunderstanding between our two countries. And the animal we call the "Pigargue à tête blanche" in France is a beautiful bird...

BTW, is your Eagles' club related to the US Rugby team, the Eagles... and I stop this off-topic discussion for which I sincerely apologize...

Comment

Don't worry Grandpa Troll I am only joking and I am certainly not an anti-american, I am deeply regretting the current misunderstanding between our two countries. And the animal we call the "Pigargue à tête blanche" in France is a beautiful bird...

BTW, is your Eagles' club related to the US Rugby team, the Eagles... and I stop this off-topic discussion for which I sincerely apologize...
                  [Hugs]

My Grandmother on Dad's side was an Arsenault, from Prince Edward Island Canada, French-Canadian .

I too have no hard feelings toward anyone except those whom actually attack us.

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Iraq didnt attack the U.S. first, but i see your view.

but back on topic, what *are* actually the differences in civs apart from their names, personalities and comical leader portraits?
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

One post by a DL lead to more activity in the past 24h than this forum has seen all week... We should have more DLs

Maq: not much...
                      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora
                        Iraq didnt attack the U.S. first, but i see your view.

but back on topic, what *are* actually the differences in civs apart from their names, personalities and comical leader portraits?
                        They did through support of terrorism.

But, there are no real differences..unlike CIVIII series.

Shame, but at least this game can be modded such that its still my fav-O-rite PC Game!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

I like playing the Russians, but I think I've got a crush on that chick that works for the Dutch. Rrrrow!!!
                          "that's right, a SLAVER!!!"

Comment

In that case I hope I'm not disappointing you too much if I tell you that the real Wilhelmina looked nothing like that
                            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

That's alright, not many of my old lovers look like they used to but the memories are still gold...
                              "that's right, a SLAVER!!!"

Comment

The Americans. I like preserving historical continuity. It's also fun to act out WWIII between the Chinese and the US with space fighters...mmm...space fighters...
                                Now just don't go forming any angry mobs now, you hear?

Comment

Working...
                                X