choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• choices

I bought CTP without knowing what it was. I was pleasantly surprised and it is now my favorite out of my collection of games.

This forum and multi player make it even better.

Now that I have discvered CTP and have learned that such things exist as CTP2, CIV2 and CIV3, I have a question.

Are any of these better, improved, more fun, something compleatly differend or what?

I can't afford to get them all so the wisdom and/or opinions of you all will help greatly.

Thank you for your time and thoughts.

Alan

I can tell you about CTP2 to some extent.

I like CTP2's ideas and though the default game is utterly useless the mods are excellent, and so (I'm told - haven't done it myself) is multiplayer. Unfortunately the interface does not agree with me (though others like it) - it requires too many clicks to get anything done, and it runs very slow on my 200MHz / 72MB. I hear that you can buy it on Amazon.com for 10USD, and probably similar prices in other shops where it's available. But it's slowly dissapearing, so if you want it then get it quick.

Comment

Is CTP more popular than CTP2?

What are the differences between CTP and CIV2?

Alan

Comment

CTP multiplayer is more popular than CTP2 multiplayer, but the CTP2 forums are much more active than the other CTP forums so I would guess that SP is more popular there.

Comment

Working...
        X