New Scenario Map question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Scenario Map question?

I am continuing with my scenario career, starting #2,. I am now "branching out" so to speak.

My map size is 220 X 400. I have "tweaked" the river sizes and length and width as well as percentages of certain tiles layouts (maybe a better terminology would be percentages of forest/grass/plains,ect.)

My question is this, I go to Launch editor, edited a map with some few tweaks, saved it as a scenario, exited, launched and loaded the correct saved map and tried a small map and launched it, no problems.

But, can I generate a map from scratch,(me design it with ruins, goods,rivers and so forth) and have computer "automatically set start locations? for all players?

In other words, i am gonna design the map, but really dont want to know where the other players are, at least until i discover Globesat, or thru exploration?

Thanks

Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

The closest approximation you can do to this easily is to place lots of start locations by civ, rather than by player - but I'm not sure about the details of how that works, e.g. whether it chooses which civs are playing randomly, etc.

If you want anything more complicated you'll have to SLIC it - but that would be a nightmare.

Comment

Working...
    X