Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scenarios

How can I create a scenario?

Whenever I try to load or play a scenario CTP tells me that there are no saved scenarios available although I´ve just edited one.

I studied the manual many times but I could not fix the problem yet and I am really tired of all those useless attempts to create a scenario I cannot play in the end.

I checked out many sites but didnt find a guide or faq to help me out...

Any help is appreciated - thanx

Joe Rumsey, one of the programmers, wrote a guide on how to do it, but I cannot for the life of me find it online, so I'll point you to John Bytheway's Advanced Scenario Creation guide, which goes into detail on the basics and the rules files as well.
    its here: http://www.geocities.com/jbtwuk/ACCTPSD.txt
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Are you moving the scenarios you save into the correct directory structure? After you select save scenario you must then go and do some fiddling around with the files. It explains it in the readme and I think also in my guide (as linked above by Immortal Wombat).

Comment

Oh and yes rmember to load a "SAVED SCENARIO" Gamefile, launch the game, press Launcheditor(cheatmode) and then over on right side of screen "LOAD GAME" and go to what the name of your file is, HINT: My saved scenario games have allways been highlighted in GREEN
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
        X