Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samuri/slaver combo

samuri/slaver combo

IF u play with the 28 civ mod heres an easy way to beat it (or any other game). Its the samuri/slaver strat. Early on hook up 3 samuris with a slaver.. You can count that the AI's will already have homosexual warriors fortified on your roads. But, because of their homosexuality they will be fortified on grassland making them easy kills. With this strat you can pick off each one of their warriors or phalanxes giving you 22 size cities under 50 turns. It is awsome with 28 civs on a big continent because they always send lone rangers that fortify on your territory. believe me a 20 something cities that early on win the game. forget waiting to pike/cannon combo to take over, making samuris in 1 turn will easy win + u can hgave science city u will dominate. Please I am bored with AI. SOmeone please contac t me to play multiplayer because whenever i go on (I check everyday) the servers are dead empty.

actually since they fortify on hte roads i like t oinclude archers in the stack so i dont have to waste health on my samuri killing warriors

Comment

1) Awful spelling, theoretically nice post
      2) Why are the warriors homosexual?
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

yes awful speelling im too lazy for speel check~ i hat ethose stupid warriors that the AI sends and know i put them to use and theoretically they can be homo because they have 2 HP and warriors cant upgrade to anything(ie reproduce)

Comment

If they all were homo, they would be dead .

Well this spelling is more than just lazy, it looks like a very lazy person .
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Just because they are homosexual, it doesn't mean they are unable to reproduce... It just means they wouldn't have much fun doing it!
            "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Working...
            X