2 questions from a newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions from a newbie

hi, I'd like to know if it's possible to disable the feature with the ET to do(the think with the embryo etc) because I'd like the game to last longer, I don't want a civilization to win because it has done the science goal. I tried the "blood" mode (don't know how it is said in English) and it was the same, a civilization won because it made an ET

secondly I'd like to know why the other civilizations get so easily upset, everybody hate me when I get stronger, even the pacifists.

Thanks

When you select "Bloodlust on" it will not allow alien life to be built. As for the AI, none will like you. Try to make as many alliances in the beginning and attack all those who oppose you. Of course attack you allies when you have enough militay to do so. And if you want them to like you, gift maps, tech or gold to them.
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

I've heard from some other people that bloodlust doesn't prevent AI players winning via the Alien Project - if you're having the same problem you can instead remove the wormhole detector wonder (in wonders.txt - don't forget to decrement the number at the top).

Comment

Or go to LAN in the multiplayer opintions and start a new game excluding that wonder or the probes.
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

I will try again without the wormhole detector wonder. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
          X