i need a game in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need a game in the world

hi, i need a game in a map of the earth, but with difficulty deity, somebody have it? thanks

Check out this section of CtPMaps and this section of the Apolyton File database.
    Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

mapeditor don't function

the mapeditor don't function with my version of ctp (spanish version); only the games of activision of 5playerworld and 6playerword function but the difficulty is down, but not rest of scenaries; i don't know use the maps, i imagine that is necesary the mapeditor; have you a game with the world in difficulty deity? thanks

Comment

The editor doesn't work for the Spanish version? Are you absolutely sure about that? The only thing that should be different is the language folder and that doesn't change anything critical about the existing features of the game. What happens when you try to open the editor? Without the editor it does become a bit tricky to do anything...

But you could still take the text maps from the CtPMaps site and import those via the chat screen: press '-key to open the screen, type /importmap to import the map. If you do this on a deity game and the size of the map you're importing is identical to the size of the game you're playing in, this should do the trick. (Read the instructions on the CtPMaps site for more info).

As far as the Activision maps (and many other maps in the Apolyton database) go, you can change the difficulty level in the editor

So if you can't get the editor to work you're pretty limited limited in what you can do (both with the maps and with the game in general), I would really try to get it to work. The only alternative would be to post in the CtP-General forum and ask if someone can start a game on a world map, change the difficulty level, save it and send it to you. But I'm not sure if this will work as these forums are pretty quiet these days, except for some MP players pretty much everyone (including myself) moved on to either CtP2 or Civ3 (or something else entirely)...
        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

thanks but my version not function

thans for all, but in this moment the mapeditor not function changing the directory of spanish for english; i tried all; neither function the impormap in chat windows; i'll try that somebody send me a game equal you tell me, thanks locutus, again

Comment

Working...
          X