X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaves

Is it possible to enslave barbarians?

Oh ya great source of income they are
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

A good barbarian is a dead barbarian or an enslaved barbarian !
      Zobo Ze Warrior
      --
      Your brain is your worst enemy!

Comment

Re: slaves

Originally posted by Quinn
        Is it possible to enslave barbarians?
        Quinn, I am notorius for "excluding" settlers within my games, as well as "stealth" units. But I also enjoy "raging" hordes of barbs, along with enabling slavers, just use a couple units, like knights, with a slaver in a group, moves fast, and can withstand multiple attacks from barbarians!

Yours In Civin

Troll
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Oh ya, if you attack with any size army, as long as there is one slaver, you will enslave one of the units you attacked. Which means in the later part of the game if you still have a few slavers you could enslave, lets say, a leviathan. Attack with 8 fusion tanks an done slave, there you go, enslaved leviathan
          So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Thanx... is important to know
            Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
            religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

you can slave your opponent's abolitionists too
              "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Working...
              X