CTP SP-mode.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP SP-mode.

How many does still play CTP in SP-mode?
    SP standard only
    20.00%
    CD's mod.
    0.00%
    Apolyton pack
    15.00%
    Wes W MedMod (any version).
    15.00%
    One or more of above WITH own modifications
    0.00%
    SP standard with own modifications
    5.00%
    Both SP (standard and/or any mods) AND MP/PBEM.
    30.00%
    Only MP/PBEM.
    15.00%
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Actual I don't play CTP1 but since I released the graphics of CityMod2 in an adapted version for CTP1, I think it is worth one shoot. CTP1 is more finished than CTP2, therefore it has a little bit more atmosphere. So I should install Apolyton Pack Nordicus' trade goods and my own goods graphics on it. Or I should improve his mod a little bit I adding trade goods up to four per terrain. That is possible just two buttons in the cheat editor are missing.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I'm just using the plain CD (v1.2) atm, of course I've only had it a couple weeks and am still trying to get a feel for the differences between CtP and other Civs. Eventually, I'll probably try some modifications. Do any of the current mods allow you to click on a foreign city or unit and have it tell you its nationality like in prev civs? I'm partially colorblind and am having the darndest time telling some of the unit flags apart
      Insert witty phrase here

Comment

Originally posted by SCG
        I'm just using the plain CD (v1.2) atm
        You mean the official patch v.1.2, in this case I recoommand to try the hack patch availabe here in the Apolyton Database. It fixes the last bugs in CTP1 (and for me it was really necessary).

Originally posted by SCG
        Do any of the current mods allow you to click on a foreign city or unit and have it tell you its nationality like in prev civs?
        I know that the status bar in CTP2 tells you that, unfortunatly I can't remember if there is something similar in CTP1.
        Originally posted by SCG
        I'm partially colorblind and am having the darndest time telling some of the unit flags apart
        I can offer you an alternative sollution for it. You find in your ..\ctp_data\default\gamedata\ folder a file called Colors00.txt. Open it and you will find some numbers that represent the red, green and blue values for certain colors and certain civs. I advise you to play with these setting until you find the correct numbers for. You can also download some pre added versions of this file from the database, but I think there were for you not suitable. Oh and if you play Apolyton Pack than you should remove this Colors00.txt from the Apolyton scenario folder as it is a modified version placed into the scenario folder. By the way this file was the first file that I modified and the first thing that I modified in CTP2 as well.

-Martin
        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

And more - you can replace the colors00.txt with different versions (colorsettings) just as you wish in all games. No problems.
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

You forgot the "I don't play anymore but I still come here" (whenever I have time, that is) option
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

You are right Locutus. Of course that option is missing.

Gandhi

Comment

Just play standard since I have no time to tinker with the mods.

Dave
                "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

No, with the CD option, I mean Celestle Dawn - the first real "Great" modmaker. His mod(s) and Harlans, ....... you mention them all - all those great mods were collected and published as The Apolyton Pack (of course with credits to all the modmakers).

Gandhi

Comment

SP is boring. the AI i just too stupid

I like talking/threatening my adversarys

And they actually talk/fight back!

Comment

SP or MP normal..though right now im addicted to civ3...i once tried getting CD's mod and it was awesome...then when i got the 1.2 patch it started making all sorts of errors...theyre supposed to be compatible but not for me

Comment

Working...
                      X