• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 63 to FG

Comment

• Turn to nukeboy, wow that was quick

Comment

• Quickest turn ever on Apolyton... well at least one of. Quickest used to be Islands when I contacted the next player right after sending a few times .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• One of the quickest turns was Youngbloods? I think the turn was played in under 15 seconds. In fact he beat me to the post by three seconds
          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
          Or do we?

Comment

• Turn 63 to Don Juan

Comment

• Turn 64 to FG

Comment

• Turn to Paul.

I have decided, that the english scientists should NOT run after other nations in a try to make the very same progres and inventions as our neighbours.

Therefore we have changed direction and hope for a breakthrough on the moral way - The Perspective.

We are - of course - ready to exchange knowledge with all other peaceful and friendly nations.

Mr. Bird Leader of the english
                First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 65 to FG

Comment

• We also believe peace and unity is the way to world survival. English we accept your ideals.
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

• Sub is needed.
                      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Sub is here Just post if you want me. E-mail is frozenfire4127@yahoo.com

Comment

• Paul - pls forward to Redbull.

/Max

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn 65 forwarded to Redbull

Comment

• Turn recieved, will play after re-installing CtP

Comment

• Saddam of the Assyrians has decided we will not falter to American demands, and will ontinue to live in peace side by side the Americans.

OOC: Turn to NukeBoy

Comment

Working...
                                X