No announcement yet.

Alien Seed - second thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there is any deal between Americans and former roman leader can American tell me the conditions of that deal?
    What ever you do, always think first!

Comment

• Turn 114 to Don.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• As posted by gumpold:And who says this game isn't realistic? Sounds like a real world situation to me! Governments accuse each other of lies all the time. As a leader, that's up to you to decide. (Or if you want to be more like your real life counterparts, then who is right is irrelevent. The more important question is which side will best advance my position )

Well if you chose which side will advance your position the best, then if might be best to know which one lied, otherwise you may fall to the same subtrefuge. I agree with your assessment of the real world politics; we are subject to real or false data to evaluate our positions.

Comment

• Turn 115 to gumpold

Comment

• Turn 115 to Don
            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)

Comment

• Turn 116 to gumpold

Comment

• turn116->aeroprinz
                Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind...ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!

Comment

• Turn 116 to Don.

Comment

• Your message

To: Don
                    Cc: flameflash
                    Subject: alien seed turn 116
                    Sent: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 08:38:44 -0000

did not reach the following recipient(s):

donny@orc.ca on Tue, 18 Nov 2003 12:46:57 -0000
                    I cc'ed to Flameflash so it should be with you at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora

I cc'ed to Flameflash so it should be with you at least.
                      It is... I'll poke Donny tonight with a forward of the turn.
                      I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Ohh, the city of Lampeter.....

So the Irish despot choosed to force the citizens to destroy their own village. It seems like half of the polulation died either by famine or they freeze to death and whatever improvements they have builded was destroyed with the cottages.

Our roman legion spared the lifes of the poor people still alive, leaving the rest of the exhaused Welsh babarians to themself and the mercy of their ruler.

In the meantime a roman diplomat and his staff - standing on the lonely shore close to what that was known as Rome - they are waiting for the death.

A troop of Welsh canibals has been sighted...............
                        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn bounced back from Don again

Comment

• sending again to don...
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Turn 118 to gumpold

Comment

• Turn 118 to Don, hope it reaches him this time...

Comment

Working...
                                X