Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A troublesome error message, can someone help??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A troublesome error message, can someone help??

Does someone have a possible solution to the following problem. I am playing CTP II with the ctp2.patch, modswap, Apolyton 1.01 and Apolyton 1.02. After having played for a while, the game starts crashing giving me the following application error:

Application exception occurred
    App: (pid=1144)
    Exception number: c000005 (access violation)

The crash normally occur when one of the computer players are entering my territory.

This is where you should post your question: CTP2-General/Help/Strategy/Multiplaying
    "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Excellent advice jpww, I can honestly say I could not have done better myself

Comment

Boney - this is the only way I know to contact you.... I would like you to join in a game that ZobozeWarrior is starting, posted in Young Bloods Recruitment Centre Book II - Would be great if you can join
        He's back after a fashion...

Comment

I don't know if I have the time for pbem, plus I am not so computer literate and do not know what to do. All the same I am considering. What do I have to do?

can you e-mail me?

Comment

Boney, the reason I posted here, is because I do not have your email, but you can contact me at:

lordgav@civleague.com

He's back after a fashion...

Comment

Working...
            X