Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for a mod that enhances the AI

Hi all!

Since the release of CIV III i've picked again playing civilization games and i would like that someone told me which of the mods i should d/l to use with my CTP game.

I don't care about graphics. Just the one that makes a more challenging AI is fine for me.

Thanks.
    I do not want to achieve immortality threw my work. I want to achieve it threw not dying - Woody Allen

You must first download the two patches, one from activision one from apolyton. Then download wes's med mod from on this site, Just follow the instructions.

Comment

Thanks

One final question:

Does the AI really gets much harder to beat with these patches and mod?
      I do not want to achieve immortality threw my work. I want to achieve it threw not dying - Woody Allen

Comment

I have heard many people claim the AI is much improved, though I haven't played it enough to tell you myself. I do know that hundreds of hours of work went into modifying the AI for the Med Mod.

Comment

Thanks for the answering men!

You a good boy

Anyone that played more with the mods around da house to provide a bit more of feedback?

Comment

Working...
          X