Civ CTP Bloodlust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ CTP Bloodlust

When I turn bloodlust on, the computer will still win by the Alien Wonder. It screws up this way every time, and yes, I have reinstalled it (4 times, and I've done the full install and that don't work right either)

Anyone got any ideas?

Chibideme

I suppose by turning bloodlust on, you are in effect making the game harder for yourself by limiting the means by which you can win but not limiting the AI's options. I assumed the same you did but your experience seems to suggest otherwise.
    No, I can't beat the game on deity level with 16 civs and raging barbarians and, and...

Comment

I'm fairly sure that it's supposed to be that noone can build the Wormhole sensor on bloodlust, and that's probably a ug. I've neverplayed bloodlust myself, but it would be interesting to know whether anyone else has experienced this problem.

Comment

I nothing else, it makes the game harder and more interesting (i.e. conquer the world before anyone can clone aliens)!!
        No, I can't beat the game on deity level with 16 civs and raging barbarians and, and...

Comment

I too can't turn bloodlust on and the patch that was supposed to fix this does not work! In fact the patch doesn't even want to run itself. What am I to do?

Comment

Working...
          X