Newbie Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Question

Im new to all this, and I just downloaded the patch v1.2, MedMod pack and the hack packv1.21, can somebody tell how to work them once I have them downloaded. Also is there anyway to build lots of units in cheat mode in order to just play war? I keep getting a message that says my cities cannot afford my units. Hope someone can help.

Thanks,

Dave

It's your production - it's too low to support your units.

If you make lots of units, be sure you have some mines around you cites (with workers) and mill, factory etc in you cities (and the forge if you use the MedMod4 pack).
    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Installing everything is fairly simple - you just apply the 1.2 patch, the 1.21 hack and the MedMod in that order according to the instructions with each. The first two basically amount to running executables but the last means unzipping the MedMod zip(s) into the CTP directory (Don't forget to use long-filename supporting unzipper like winzip).

You might want to start and save a game between each patch application to avert possible problems.

Comment

DavyDave, have you heard of GravyDavy?
        "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Can't say that I have.

Comment

Working...
          X