Med Mod Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Med Mod Help

I have downloaded the updates and patches (1.2 and 1.2.1 Hack)for Med Mod 4. When I open the Scenario option on CTP I have the option of choosing Med Mod but wnen I click on the "Launch" button nothing happens.

Can anyone advise what I have done wrong.

Thanks

That's wierd...

It sounds like you'll have to reinstall. See the MedMod troubleshootng file for information on how to install with greatest probability of success.

John

Comment

When you click on the med mod - dont you get a new screen, where you can make your choice between standard, flat and ..... can't remeber large/huge/enormous - anyway an oversized map?
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

You mean the standard, flatmap and large civs (The map size is no different) versions. That is indeed the case, but that's before the launch button pressing time.

Comment

"That's wierd...

It sounds like you'll have to reinstall. See the MedMod troubleshootng file for information on how to install with greatest probability of success.

John"

Thanks. I read the installation instructions again and found the bit which told to me use WinZip - I had originally used Pkunzip - so I uninstalled everything and started again. This seems to have resolved the problem

Comment

Working...
          X