Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bring back the apolyton strategy book !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back the apolyton strategy book !!

Hey mark, can you bring back the CTP-Strategy log. For visitors to jot down strategys. It was always a big hit, I remember a year back I visited it. It was nice reading all the points and tips from thousands of players who arent registered apolyton members.

Anyway,

Pretty..Prettty pleasssssse Mark

*B*U*M*P*>>>>>>>>B*U*M*P*>>>>>>>>>>B*U*M*P*
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

LOL, Troll, faded already tried asking the same question in the Apolyton forum, but Markos ignored him. There's a nice alternative in the MP forum though, here.
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Someone should make an updated guide here the all the newbies. With good server file, patches 1.2 and 1.21, links and a strat guide(an updated one that will stay here). I mean I just read about all those new sales! Lets welcome them. I getting tired of beating up the same ppl in ctp.
        The C:CTP MASTER.....

Comment

**BUMP**

**BUMP**##@@!$#!CRASH-FALLOVER**

MARKOS, could you (on knees begging) please remove this BUMP that is in the road, I am looking it over, says a sure fire fix for this safety hazard would be..No it cant be, seems simple enough, why It would almost certainly have to work..say Markos, Dan think you could help a chap out here? I mean, simple fix, longtime cure for the black-N-Bruises associated with not being able to fix a small abrasion, perhaps a prescription for say "One online strategy Manual" taken, "AS NEEDED and I am thinking this would perhaps go away, I mean I know we area at a free clinic here, but surely you could help a few poor souls out with there needs??(shyly kicking ground, being as humble as one could)

Troll
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Done. Happy now?

(I can't take the credit for fixing it myself, but I can take credit for bringing to the attention of the right people )
            Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Outstanding job!
              "I'm an engineer. I make slides that people can't read. Sometimes I eat donuts." - Alice

Comment

Working...
              X