Pollution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pollution

Does anyone know whether space and/or sea cities contribute to pollution? I think that sea cities do, but space cities don't. But I have been unable to confirm this. Does anyone know for sure?

thats a darn good question

I have no answer

Comment

In fact in a way they do all those launches do contribute to pollution big time but the cities themselves no, not that I am aware of. it is an interesting game I lost on my hd one time. pollution was big cities and land disappearing but I had switched over to water cities some time before. So as the AI suffered my civ grew with water cities try it some time but be prepared for a looooooooonnnnnnnngggggggg game
      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
      Or do we?

Comment

Are you saying that neither space nor sea cities contribute to pollution?

Comment

Neither space cities nor sea cities contribute to pollution. However, normal space launches contribute significantly to pollution. It's a good idea to use the Star Ladder to get units into space. Also, I believe rail launchers are pollution-free.
          No, I can't beat the game on deity level with 16 civs and raging barbarians and, and...

Comment

The game's default data files seem to indicate otherwise, jlc9539.
            SoulFisher
            _________|
            I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. -- Galations 2:20 (paraphrase)

Comment

um, sorry
              No, I can't beat the game on deity level with 16 civs and raging barbarians and, and...

Comment

Not a problem! You're cool.
                SoulFisher
                _________|
                I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. -- Galations 2:20 (paraphrase)

Comment

Working...
                X