what civ do you play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what civ do you play?

During all of my two years of Call to Power, I've never played as anyone except the Americans. If there are no specific advantages to a civ, why not play as my own country? Except that I named the capital after myself. And I don't resemble USA in anything except name.

What civ do you play in Call to Power?
    Truth is not negotiable.

IIIIIIIIIIIIINGERLAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!

(Translation - England)

Comment

I tend to play as the Chinese.

In fact, I'm currently playing as them in the 2 PBEMs here.
      I do play as other civs sometimes, though....
      PHOENIXCAGER
      The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

I always play as the Dutch, except in some PBEM games where I took over from another player.

Comment

I always play as either Americans (that guarantees a win doesn't it ) or Celts.
          Are you ready for the tomorrow that will never come? We will all have one.

Hebrews 9:27

Comment

I prefer playing civs that are extinct now (Persians, Native Amer., etc.), or the underdogs of today (Dutch, Mexican, Korea, etc.) Who wants to be America or England??
            I've had enough of them in real life, I always make it a point to start war with the big guys first. But, hey, I'm also a Cubs fan
            So I guess I just like the little guy.

Juggo

Comment

I like to play either the Germans, Russians, Chinese, or the Hebrews.
              signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Guess:....

Mexicans and Zulus

But some time Inca or native americans. But it really doesn't matter 'cos there are not advantages to pick one or other.

Comment

Of course, nobody except me play with the french civilization...

I'm surely the only french here !
                  -----------------------------------------------
                  Metal -- from France

Comment

ZoZoBe Warrior, and M. La Conte are both French posters too.

I play as really obscure civs, or whatever I can click on the way between the mouse's current position and the Launch button.
                    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                    X