Problen with game when playing on the net

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problen with game when playing on the net

I seem to have a problem with my game when trying to play games on the net. Whenever I host or join a game I keep getting the lost connection to host, returning to lobby message.. every time?? Anyone know why this is happening? Is it my game( I have tried reinstalling ) or my ISP?

Toss me more detail and maybe I can help like your ISP who is it how do you connect, OS etc.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Thanks Blackice.

My Isp was a small one here in NZ, but I changed back to the main one. It seems to be working now, but I'll have to go back on and give it a propper test

Comment

It's your connection dude.....which kinda points at your isp, ya. The game may be a bit screwy sometimes, but it only repetitively does the "connection lost" thing when the isp plays up.
        Live EVERY day like it's the best day of your life, and it will be.

Comment

Ya thanks Fuzzball.. thats what I thought too... the ISP has been pretty unreliable similar to AOL since I joined it, with even e mail not getting through at times.. especially Blackices pbem turns sent to me. So today I changed back to my old provider.. and it's going fine now.. and alot faster

Comment

Working...
          X