Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARRGGHH!!! My Citie Keep Being Converted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARRGGHH!!! My Citie Keep Being Converted!

I have built up this little kingdom of 10 cities, and 2 of them are continually being converted by one or the other of my 2 closest neighbors. this is really starting to irritate me, and I have even built a lawyer to ward off the clerics, but to no avail. eve the cities the lawyer is in get converted!
    AARRGGHH!!! this is driving me buggy! is there any way to guard against them converting my cities?
    Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
    ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Lawyers do nothing to prevent cities from being converted. City walls will cut the percentage chance in half, Guetenburg's Bible wonder will stop conversions.
    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

City walls? I never thought of that. that accursed great library is of almost no use in finding stuff like this.

Gutenburg? I had Gutenburg, and then it expired. come to think of it, that's when I started having these problems.
      Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
      ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

The only other way is to build a slaver or diplomat in each city that has the problem, then expel the cleric when it comes along.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
        X