Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obtain city's production with SLIC ?

Hi All

I am writting a SLIC object but it needed cities' production and i can't find the way to get city's production througfh SLIC !!!

Has anyone an idea on how i could reach the production values for cities with SLIC or else but for my SLIC ?

If someone still cares about CTP1 creation, please answer me.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Metal -- from France

I can't remember how it works in CTP1 but I've got the same problem with CTP2. My guess is that it's a SLIC design fault that was never fixed.

Comment

I hope you're wrong...
      I find it is of the more important data to get ! How could it be unretrievable ! It would be a big big mistakes of SLIC creators !!!

I hope somebody will tell me that it is possible ....
      Metal -- from France

Comment

Its been a while since I played with SLIC1, but certainly in SLIC2 it is not posible directly.
        All I could suggest, and this is really ugly, but replace the top item in the queue with a BUILDING_DUMMY which costs exactly 100,000, then use city.buildingtime, divide 100,000 by city.buildingtime to get the production per turn, then delete the item from the build queue. Its not a good way of doing it, but thats all I can think of without the city.production variable
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Wombat:
          It wouldn't be so ugly if it was possible to know the production the city ever gives when building what will be replaced by the '100000' cost building. If a city is building something since for exemple 5 turns and then with SLIC you change it to a 100 000 cost building, the problem is that the cost of this building will be downed by the amount of production given within the five last turns. But maybe there is a way to know how many production the city ever gives to the building to be replaced, and then your advise would be cool ! Just have to substract this production to the 100 000 of the building . Then it would be about a cool way to get city produciton.
          Metal -- from France

Comment

Working...
          X