CTP 1 bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CTP 1 bug

I recently purchased the Civilization Call to Power (Activision Value edition) and I installed the Forever Future mod, but unfortunately I seem to have a square distortion effect around my cursor whenever I move it. I've tried reinstalling (both to 1.2 and 1.2.1, with and without the Forever Future mod) but nothing seems to make a difference. I even tried installing a new cursor mod to see if that worked, unfortunately it did not. If anyone knows a fix for this, I'd greatly appreciate any help!

I am an ASUS ROG G75VW laptop with Windows 7 64 bit if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Trekkie:

Not sure if you ever came up with a solution, but I did wonder if you were running the game in "XP emulation mode"? That could help.

Cheers
    Cuaich

Originally posted by Trekkie View Post
    I recently purchased the Civilization Call to Power (Activision Value edition) and I installed the Forever Future mod, but unfortunately I seem to have a square distortion effect around my cursor whenever I move it. I've tried reinstalling (both to 1.2 and 1.2.1, with and without the Forever Future mod) but nothing seems to make a difference. I even tried installing a new cursor mod to see if that worked, unfortunately it did not. If anyone knows a fix for this, I'd greatly appreciate any help!

I am an ASUS ROG G75VW laptop with Windows 7 64 bit if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
    X