space mod or scenario request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• space mod or scenario request

can someone make a space mod or space scenario for ctp where there is colonization of the galaxy against alien civalizations? there is a space scenario that was going to be made for ctp2 but was never finnished. I was wondering if someone is interested in porting that material to ctp 1 and sort of starting from scratch but using the space mod that wasn't completed as a starting point that is if it is possible that the material can be used for ctp 1. I had an Idea that the storyline of the space alien project/victory from the library could be used for this secenario or mod as a starting point. well I hope someones up for it, here is the link to pedrunns space scenario http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/4...space+scenario

It would be possible to make a total conversion to a space game, if one had dedication and a lot of time, yeah. But that's an even bigger job than Forever Future mod, and it took us years to make.

Comment

Id be willing to pay someone to do this give them about 50-60 bucks. It would be like buying a new game but well worth it

Comment

That's a fine sentiment, but:
        1.It would take at least 100-200 contributors like you to pay for the hundreds of manhours needed;
        2.Taking any money for mods is illegal.

Find a bunch of friends who would be interested in such a thing (and have evenings to spare), and just start tinkering, dude. I'm sure I can speak for the whole CtP community here: we can help with all kinds of advice and modding resources.

We are the figurative (and quite often, literal) good uncles like that

Comment

Working...
        X