Forever Future mod: first PBEM game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese fanatics,
    The time of your bullying ends now. Your country was conquering innocent nations, looking down on its neighbours and unwilling to share with anybody. Your religious zealotry is threatening all the free nations of the world. The massacre of Mongolian city Dund-Us will never be forgotten. The Northern Alliance is 4 country strong now and is coming down on you to teach you a lesson. We, the Varangian Union, have taken upon us the glorious task of conquering Kyoto. Maybe that will make you rethink your attitude towards the rest of the world. Stand down your forces and don't resist, and the imminent slaughter will be limited to local priesthood. Probably.

Comment

• Massacre of Dund-Us? Dund-Us was taken almost without a fight. And citziens were so happy to join the greater nation that they conquered mongolian city of Moron for me. So please do not misunderstood.
      As I won't do so with you agressions. Bring me all you've got. And if you think I'm completely unprepared, then you are greatly mistaken.

edit: Where's my turn. The one for me... :P

Comment

• We, the Romans, are people of few words. Therefore we shall not comment on the Mullah's empty threats. We shall simply state that our power is far greater than we have ever shown, for we love peace above or else. This time however we must stand firm as part of the North, for all of us are like brothers united under the banner of justice! Together we stand, and together we will march towards the bright future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eerion View Post
          By the way - the only thing that annoys me right now is that I have to wait a lot till next turn.
          Damn it.
          Oh, so the Japanese Pope, LIKES to lose cities and doesn't seem to mind that his cities fall? Then you should be more than happy about the actions of the Northern Alliance. We are liberators, nothing more ..... except for the Vikings who actually seem to ENJOY this

Comment

• Turn 192 to Max
            this message was out of roleplay
            It's jsut that it's like crucial momentin whole game, that's why I'm really enjoing it. It's a matter of life and death.
            and I've lost 2 cities, I thought it will be 3 of them. Interesting. I'm just wondering how Kyoto defenders will wipe out until it'll fall.

There is no pope, only the head of Amaterasu clan. We enjoy your blood spilled on our walls. And it's completely useless, because these cities will be reclaimed sooner then you may think. and if somehow you'll be able to defend, we'll erase them with God's Fist.
            And citziens who would die that way... They will understand and accept that.
            Last edited by Eerion; December 5, 2011, 15:11.

Comment

• Defending? Hah! Why would we defend your cities? That is, after their riches are safely back in Varyag. We're attackers, not defenders. We're people of war. Therefore, we think your threats are as empty as ever. You have promised us your forces will put heavy resistance, yet your fat riflemen yielded to our swords and our losses were far below what we were ready to endure. Right now we're busy slaughtering the clergy of your insane religion of death. If you're still inclined to harbour your dreams of world conquest and continue down the path of war, we'll be more than happy to oblige.

Comment

• Of course. I wasn't fully prepared, since you cowardly ambushed our empire.
                What you saw wasn't really anything special. Make no mistake. You will feel my wrath soon. Very soon!
                And if you say you're going to gently retreat... I'll make sure that none of soldiers who invaded these lands will survive.

Comment

• Cowardly? Mwahahaha!! Show me ONE military leader who has ever ANNOUNCED their plans to attack, and, if you can, I'll show you a complete idiot! And if that is still how you define coward, oh thou clan of-something-or-other leader, let's not forget who the first "cowards" were in this war -- who snuck into Mexico on their bellies to do their dirty work -- JAPANESE RANGERS! Mwahahahaha!!!

Quinns - King of Mexico
                  Last edited by quinns; December 5, 2011, 18:36. Reason: Can't spell for s***!

Comment

• Japanese rangers were a scouts who were sent to investigate possible threats. If you mistake that with ambush I will teach you what happen when I want to attack someone.
                    And if you don't have guts to announce the offensive just before attacking - it's your cowardice.
                    Out of 4 cities you have attacked so far, one survived and Kyoto was retaken with God's fist help. My forces now begin utter annihilation of enemies and I will not leave it as it be. I will smash you, Odawara and Kansas will be soon mine again, and another offensive from Romans, as usual - misplaced and attacking completely unimportant city will also soon end.

Sons of Amaterasu will prevail. Even if it means standing on your corpses.

Oh and btw - 193 to Max

Comment

• Hah! So you had to call upon your God's help and incinerate your own capitol to kill a few Viking swordsmen? Even though we are at war, I must say - we're honoured. While your subjects are weak individually, their fanaticism cannot be underestimated!

Comment

And if you don't have guts to announce the offensive just before attacking - it's your cowardice.
                        Then by your own definition, you Amaterasu descendants are the biggest cowards of all. Why didn't your master tell the Viking leader you were going to send a spy into NUKE it? Your logic is ludicrous. Nukes are the weapons of cowards. Everyone knows that.

Comment

• Then by your own definition, you Amaterasu descendants are the biggest cowards of all. Why didn't your master tell the Viking leader you were going to send a spy into NUKE it? Your logic is ludicrous. Nukes are the weapons of cowards. Everyone knows that.
                          Have you ever heard about laws of war? A hague conventions? They say how to wage war. They tell about a declaration of war - which happens before the first attack. Not long before, but it happens.
                          You ignored everything, grouped up and ambushed.
                          So my people retaliate using every possible force. Unbounded and without any regrets. Kyoto citziens helped, making sure that such dangerous action will be performed. They chosed to die rather then be ruled by cowardly alliance. Because that's how I'll call you from now on. You figured out that you can't compete with me even when united. You had to strike or it'd be too late soon.
                          But now you can tremble in fear. I'll give you reasons to. Sons of Amaterasu will crush all who oppose them.

edit: I really love this game right now . I just hope that noone takes anything here personal ;D
                          And why there's no turn for me in the morning?

Comment

• Recently in Rome there's been a printed leaflet circulating among the courtiers, comically describing what the Amaterasu chief must be thinking at the moment:

Click image for larger version

Name:	da_****.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.5 KB
ID:	9092375

And I'm waiting for my turn as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solarius Scorch View Post
                              Recently in Rome there's been a printed leaflet circulating among the courtiers, comically describing what the Amaterasu chief must be thinking at the moment:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]170742[/ATTACH]

And I'm waiting for my turn as well.
                              LMAO!

Comment

Have you ever heard about laws of war? A hague conventions? They say how to wage war. They tell about a declaration of war - which happens before the first attack. Not long before, but it happens.
                                You ignored everything, grouped up and ambushed.
                                Ever since we've heard of Japanese, there has been no single friendly voice from them. No single beneficial agreement was signed. No gift was received. Not a single word indicating they're reasonable people. Only boasts and threats. They have, for all intents and purposes, declared war on the rest of the world long since. We have simply obliged with their wishes and stroke before they did.

Comment

Working...
                                X