• Show
Clear All

• Lovely chit chat ;D
    149 to Max, and I still don't know what to do ;D

Comment

• 150 to Max.
      Waiting for usual round-up opinion by Max

Comment

• My oppinion is this: Merry Christmas! The Christ is born, and we have reached turn 150. Onwards, into the brave new world.
        grim Viking Kingdom;
        enlightened Roman Republic;
        vast Mexican Empire;
        and the fabled Japanamerican Teocracy

Comment

• 151 to Max.
          2 new expeditions to explore whole world were sent out.
          I'd appriciate if no neutral ships would block their way...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eerion View Post
            I'd appriciate if no neutral ships would block their way...
            Ahhh... and so it starts.

I think this was directed specifically at us Mexicans because of our earlier blockade of Japanese "explorers" through our sovereign channel (also shared by my honorable Roman friends). Understand this, oh holy one, we will block any ship that attempts to traverse Mexican waters. Perhaps if you asked for permission, first, the Mexican government would be happy to let you pass, but words like, "...I would appreciate it if you stay out of my way...", are not conducive to peace. Don't let your high PG make you too smug... your Imperial Highness.

Comment

• Our Mexican neighbours are friends to the Republic. If our common property needs to be protected, Mexico will not be left alone!

Comment

• Pope is sad, that his peaceful missions create such resistance. :P
                He do not mean anything offensive, and will just go for other paths if it makes so much touble.
                May peace remain.
                Last edited by Eerion; November 3, 2011, 03:32.

Comment

• The Viking king supports sovereighnity of Mexican waters.

Comment

Pope is sad, that his peaceful missions create such resistance. :P
                    He do not mean anything offensive, and will just go for other paths if it makes so much touble.
                    May peace remain.
                    We also wish for peace, for war is the path of last resort. However, actions speak much louder than words, and we have official reports of Japanese warships continuing to frolick along the territorial waters (i.e. two sea-tiles from our coasts) of both Rome and Mexico. I understand that there may be a delay in sending orders to the ships' captains, but we will be forced to defend our sovereignty if we continue to see Japanese warships within our territorial waters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max_Smirnov View Post
                      The Viking king supports sovereighnity of Mexican waters.
                      Thank you, my Viking friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solarius Scorch View Post
                        Our Mexican neighbours are friends to the Republic. If our common property needs to be protected, Mexico will not be left alone!
                        We are grateful to have such honorable neighbors as the Romans! And Mexico will recipricate that protection if Roman sovereignty is threatened.

Comment

• We also wish for peace, for war is the path of last resort. However, actions speak much louder than words, and we have official reports of Japanese warships continuing to frolick along the territorial waters (i.e. two sea-tiles from our coasts) of both Rome and Mexico. I understand that there may be a delay in sending orders to the ships' captains, but we will be forced to defend our sovereignty if we continue to see Japanese warships within our territorial waters.
                          Japanese fleet originally planeed to sail north shortest route possible. This is not possible, as we discussed earlier so fleet split and part sailed west, another one east.
                          However, since it still disturbs you I will keep them further away from shore.
                          And Pope is sad to see, that everyone declares preparation to attack him.
                          Last edited by Eerion; November 3, 2011, 17:20.

Comment

Japanese fleet originally planeed to sail north shortest route possible. This is not possible, as we discussed earlier so fleet split and part sailed west, another one east.
                            However, since it still disturbs you I will keep them further away from shore.
                            And Pope is sad to see, that everyone declares preparation to attack him.
                            < Just having a little fun with the role-playing Eerion -- nothing personal >

So the true nature of His Holiness shines through. Four (yes four!) Japanese ranger detachments we're captured and terminated deep inside Mexican territory (that was hard... they sure were pretty!) Mexico and Japan are technically at war now, however, I have offered the Japanese a temporary peace treaty in forgiveness of their transgressions.

Comment

• < Just having a little fun with the role-playing Eerion -- nothing personal

So the true nature of His Holiness shines through. Four (yes four!) Japanese ranger detachments we're captured and terminated deep inside Mexican territory (that was hard... they sure were pretty!) Mexico and Japan are technically at war now, however, I have offered the Japanese a temporary peace treaty in forgiveness of their transgressions.
                              < offtopic> So 151 to Solar, I see? . And as we roleplay

Pope would will not comment current situation.
                              He approve for peace.

Comment

• The Roman citizens would be most interested in purchasing some of those Rangers, if any of them happened to be captured.

Comment

Working...
                                X