Forever Future mod: first PBEM game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yepp I'm fine.
    And sorry for whining Quinns - but how were we supposed to know that you have more busy time?

Next time - just drop a short message along with info about sending turns that you have to take it slower for time being. Then everyone will understand without wondering "why"

Comment

• I respect your time too. I'll try to drop a quick one if I can...

Comment

• Nonono. It's not what I meant.
        I just wanted to say "If you have anything that delay you - no problem. Just write about it so we know what's happening and can adjust"

Anyway I have plenty of time for making turns - can do them at work since I have my own laptop there

PS - my revenge for your wonder has just began Quinns.

136 to Max by the way

Comment

• Originally posted by Eerion View Post
          Nonono. It's not what I meant.
          I just wanted to say "If you have anything that delay you - no problem. Just write about it so we know what's happening and can adjust"

Anyway I have plenty of time for making turns - can do them at work since I have my own laptop there

PS - my revenge for your wonder has just began Quinns.

136 to Max by the way
          I see. I did understand, but thanks for the explanation. I meant "drop a line".

Oh? What wonder? I have a wonder?? Yippee! Which one?

Comment

• The one you wanted to make. Was it forbidden city?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eerion View Post
              The one you wanted to make. Was it forbidden city?
              Oh yeah... that ONE WONDER I tried for... I see, you are exacting revenge on the impudent Mongols, yes? Thanks!

Bloody wonders... Who needs them? (I do!)

Comment

• The Pope had spoken! Speaking of getting revenge for wonders, you can research that Age of Reason now. The Sphinx already allowed me to get past the most resource-draining part of the war with Russsia and erect every crucial building in every city at the same time, I have no real need for it anymore :P

Comment

• Yepp.
                  However it'll take a short while before I'll start making full fledged offence. Right now I will poke them (since they're annoying ).
                  And about Age of Reason... I don't have them included in my plans for some time. Maybe later

Comment

• Turn 140 to Max.
                    I just have noticed, that thanks to Great Russian Wars, Japan dominated top 5 cities entirely.
                    Holy Japanese Pope wishes to maintain this state.

Comment

• I am appalled at the fact that Japanese cities bear American names! They should be called Nuu Yoruku, Washingoton etc. Please fix it ASAP

Comment

• Let me know if you'll add option of changing names of cities in this game ;P
                        Or is there one?

Comment

• There is. Just enter the "City" menu, then click on the city in question, then on its name. You can write in this window. Good luck!

Comment

• Oh...
                            Will change it next turn

Comment

• 141 to Max.

I forgot about city names.
                              And Moscow reclaimed 5th position. I must work harder!
                              Or nuke this city

Comment

• Or rather, pray harder - that Theocracy + Hagia Sophia + Temples + Cathedrals combo nets you +14 happiness, no work is neccesary
                                141 to quinns.

Comment

Working...
                                X