Where are the mods to download?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the mods to download?

I am having a difficult time finding stuff on the new site. I am looking for Celestial Dawn's Mod and the Apolyton Pack for my CTP1. Reinstalling on new computer. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks a lot.

I don't know . . . there used to be a downloads section. Not sure where that got reshuffled to when the site changed.

Comment

"

Comment

Almost all links are dead. Can anyone fix this? I need: Awesome Aips 1.0 mod,Medieval Mod v4.0,Cow Mod,Celestial Dawn's Mod v4.22.
        Thank you in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by strazn1k View Post
          Almost all links are dead. Can anyone fix this? I need: Awesome Aips 1.0 mod,Medieval Mod v4.0,Cow Mod,Celestial Dawn's Mod v4.22.
          Thank you in advance.
          Well the files refer for instance to:

http://apolyton.net/ctp/files/patch/...pdate_Full.pkg

That are absolute paths, if you change the the link above to:

http://settler4.apolyton.net/ctp/files/patch/beos/CivCTP_123_Update_Full.pkg

it will work.

For the hack patch I changed it in the database to use a relative path, but to fix all the other links I must say that it are just to many.

-Martin
          Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

I was hoping to play on some of the old maps people had developed, but those links are down as well. Does anyone have copies of these maps uploaded externally perhaps? If not, does anyone know if Apolyton is planning on fixing dead links from the site transfer?

-Nevermind, I figured out what Martin was saying to do to get the links to work. Thank you.
            Last edited by Darroc; October 18, 2010, 14:23.

Comment

I also try these links before posting my thread. I do not suceed to download. I tried with Firefox and Opera both.

Comment

Hello, my first post here. Nice to meet you all.

I'm also interested in where those mods are located. A small development team I am a part of wants to release a huge CTP mod (it is actually complete already, but there will be further adjustments) and I'd like to know whether Apolyton provides space for this kind of stuff. Or do we need to just put it on rapidshare and post a link in this forum?

Comment

For now our Download section is down, however I have all the files at least, the Call to Power files, I could also upload them to Apolyton, and also add a news item about it.

-Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann View Post
                    For now our Download section is down, however I have all the files at least, the Call to Power files, I could also upload them to Apolyton, and also add a news item about it.

-Martin
                    Ah I see. The mod I mentioned aside, it would be wonderful to have the downloads section back, there was much good stuff in it.

As for our mod, I guess we'll put it on some commercial file hosting website for now and then ask you to put it on the Apolyton system when you're ready. Unless you think you could do it straight away?

Regards!

Comment

Originally posted by Solarius Scorch View Post
                      As for our mod, I guess we'll put it on some commercial file hosting website for now and then ask you to put it on the Apolyton system when you're ready.
                      Well, that's what I had in mind. You just have to tell me where I can download it.

-Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann View Post
                        Well, that's what I had in mind. You just have to tell me where I can download it.

-Martin
                        Splendid. We're still doing some final touches, so it will take a while. Once it's ready, I will make a dedicated topic.

Comment

This sounds interesting.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Happy to see you're interested. Unfortunately, before I can post to our mod I must write 20 posts in this forum. Which I'm trying to do although it's very very late here. :P

EDIT: I'm done, thread is open.
                            Last edited by Solarius Scorch; February 9, 2011, 22:28.

Comment

Originally posted by Solarius Scorch View Post
                              Happy to see you're interested. Unfortunately, before I can post to our mod I must write 20 posts in this forum. Which I'm trying to do although it's very very late here. :P
                              Well, I guess some activity here does not harm. Anyway, moved the file to Apolyton, and made a news item out of it.

-Martin

Comment

Working...
                              X