Accurate CTP 1 Government Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accurate CTP 1 Government Information

For anyone that wanted it all one place they could find it (as far as I can tell the only thing people have linked for Ctp governments is pictures of the Ctp 2 charts) I put it all in one excel sheet. I deciphered the information straight out of the code. I believe all the red shaded governments are indicative of governments that they computer only can use or perhaps that rebel groups might become--just speculating on that though. Anyway hope its useful, I kept out the general ranking stuff that you can easily see in the library but most everything else is in here and all. Just unzip and open the excel file. Enjoy!

*Updated the file adding in new information on gold and production coefficients for each government type.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jacen_Fel; July 22, 2010, 19:20. Reason: Updated the File for Download

That was really nice to look at. Thanks for putting that together. Does the code also show the bonus factor that each different government gets for gold and production each turn? I've often wanted to more carefully weigh which governemnt I choose, but haven't had the info to make the choice.

Comment

*All governments convert production into infrastructure at a 1:1 ratio and convert production into Gold at a .5 Cash for every 1 production rate.

Oh yea, I knew there was something important that I forgot to add in there, I'll pull the numbers up real quick and update the file. There were a few numbers I didn't get a chance to figure out..those weren't in that category though I just thought I had put them in but apparently didn't. Check back later tonight.

Comment

Does anyone have this file? I'd love to see it, but it appears the ZIP file is empty...

Thanks

Cuaich/Bruce

Comment

The link should work, I uploaded it properly. I also updated it on this forum though so maybe try this link and download from there if its not working here:

For anyone that wanted it all one place they could find it (as far as I can tell the only thing people have linked for Ctp governments is pictures of the Ctp 2 charts) I put it all in one excel sheet. I deciphered the information straight out of the code. I believe all the red shaded governments...

Comment

Working...
          X