Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Call to Power MP Network Problem...Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call to Power MP Network Problem...Help!

So I have Call to Power on my main computer and also installed on my laptop and I was running some tests to make sure it will work to play a friend over network. I am able to host fine and both computers see the other one hosting but whenever I try to join it says the game is full (regardless of which computer I host from). I am using tcp/ip option. I might try hamachi tommorow if I still can't get it working. I am assuming someone else has found a fix for this though? I can't seem to find anywhere that you set the number of players and I tried changing a number of settings to no avail. Help would be greatly apperciated !

And before anyone asks both games are updated all the way through the 1.21 hack. I pretty much bought this game to play it multiplayer with some friends and also to see what this style of Civilization was like.

So after much testing I got my XP computer and Vista Laptop to play Call to Power together, and also to save and load the saved game together. So yea, multiplayer is working just fine now :-)! The issue was that I still needed to replace the servers .dat files and the .dll's from http://apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?t=161108. Apparently even network play doesn't work unless you replace those, so yea be sure too. Can't wait to play my friend over network, we are both huge Civ 2 fans!

Comment

Working...
    X