Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hamachi Lan Game: Anyone? if itll work..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hamachi Lan Game: Anyone? if itll work..

Join The Hamachi Channel: apolytonctp the password is: 123

We'll try to finish a game.. if we get past turn 100. were good for the rest just somebody try please..
    Chad Will Become Angry If You Lose a Game Of Call To Power To Him!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I won't try it unless someone else confirms it works. My computer froze many times while trying to play ctp2 over hamachi.
    "

Comment

I need to try with some1 cause no1 will it wont be a ranked game..

Comment

I'm not sure anyone else here knows how to use Hamachi, perhaps you should tell them how to use it.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

To Use Hamachi go to, https://secure.logmein.com/products/...i/download.asp and do the 1st page.. and accept the terms and click go to download then based on you system click the dl for it... and install it: once its installed run hamachi and there is a tutorial for you to do.. and it should teach you how to join networks and join the network: apolytonctp with the password as home

Comment

I just joined the network, looks like it has 11 members, one online besides myself at the moment...Alchemis.

Edit: The new hamachi doesn't work for network games unless you setup a specific kind of network, so this network doesn't seem to work anymore for playing Call to Power.

Last edited by Jacen_Fel; December 10, 2009, 02:09. Reason: Update

Comment

Working...
            X