Im Wondering.. Abot MP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im Wondering.. Abot MP

You think it would be possible to play ip/lan.. with HAMACHI?? if soo... id like to try it out...

Cause I cant get the original... Internet to work.. cause says i need Direct Or Dial-Up.. any way i can fix Dialup?? to make any1 i need?
    Chad Will Become Angry If You Lose a Game Of Call To Power To Him!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by chadisangry View Post
    You think it would be possible to play ip/lan.. with HAMACHI?? if soo... id like to try it out...

Cause I cant get the original... Internet to work.. cause says i need Direct Or Dial-Up.. any way i can fix Dialup?? to make any1 i need?

You will need a server file at a minimum

I will have to find the thread here, or you can look, it has some necessary dll and anet files as well

What kind of OS are you running?

Thanks

Gramps
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Maq and I got Hamachi to work with ctp2, but it froze after 100 turns of game play. We didn't try it with ctp1 though.
      "

Comment

Im going to See If a Hamachi Ctp 1 runs... any1 interested? join... the channel:call to power m2p

password is home
        Chad Will Become Angry If You Lose a Game Of Call To Power To Him!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chadisangry View Post
          Im going to See If a Hamachi Ctp 1 runs... any1 interested? join... the channel:call to power m2p

password is home

I have tried it before but no success, maybe again one day
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
          X