Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World War II PBEM Game - JOIN HERE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Nope, 55.

    Comment


    • #92
      Well, I had the audacity to try and save the scenario. The game crashed midsave and is now corrupted. I lost about 4 hours of work and my desire to restart is very low.
      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by EPW View Post
        Well, I had the audacity to try and save the scenario. The game crashed midsave and is now corrupted. I lost about 4 hours of work and my desire to restart is very low.
        Personally, i feel for you.

        Sorry about your loss!

        That does suck bigtime

        I want to thank you for all the effort thus far amd hopefully you may decide to go back to this monumental task

        Your a most excellent player and contributor whom I have been blessed to know for several years, seems like maybe 5 or so EPW

        You are a dedicated perfectionist and that is to be commended

        Hang tight and maybe it will re-enter your heart to re-engage

        Tyhanks again for all the efforts
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

        Comment


        • #94
          And honestly, if the game is crashing before I even finish the scenario, we will be lucky to get through half a turn in PBEM.
          "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by EPW View Post
            And honestly, if the game is crashing before I even finish the scenario, we will be lucky to get through half a turn in PBEM.

            I agree, I have made several scenario's, all seemed fine and then maybe turn 25 or 30 here comes the CTD's

            then all of a sudden I cannot play at all

            Dang shame, but I am glutton for punishment, I eventually pull my bootstraps up and get behind the plow once again
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by EPW View Post
              And honestly, if the game is crashing before I even finish the scenario, we will be lucky to get through half a turn in PBEM.
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

              Comment


              • #97
                Well, we can try again with a smaller map I suppose.
                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by EPW View Post
                  Well, we can try again with a smaller map I suppose.
                  Would be nice if you dont mind
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    The same thing as the original scenario could happen, but you can try if you want. I just wish I knew what went wrong there. I've had PBEM's crash, but not ending turn is new to me.
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

                    Comment


                    • I am working on a WW2 scenario for CTP2. If you don't know, PBEM DOES work on CTP2 now with the Apolyton edition. So if you wish to play, you'll have to get CTP2.
                      "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                      Comment


                      • I've already shown EPW who's boss.
                        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

                        Comment


                        • Thanks for the efforts guys

                          I didnt want to say but i too had same efforts years ago, I felt it was my inexperience but now at least feel better that even our experts have a problem

                          GT
                          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                          Comment


                          • You could get CtP2 GT.
                            "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EPW View Post
                              You could get CtP2 GT.
                              I own it, got it the day it went on sale, never got into it like CTP though

                              Sitting right where it has been for maybe 5 years

                              Maybe I could try it again, just never found the interest EPW
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

                              Comment


                              • Excellent Its a different game than when it first came out.
                                "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X