WIN2k Pro CTP crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIN2k Pro CTP crashes

Hello all.... I have looked until my eyes are about to fall out....

I'm running Win 2k pro .... i have installed the game 2 times now with no troubles at all each time. but when I click the play button when the game first starts it kicks me to the desktop and gives me a Your game terminated abruptly.. and give a CRC: 921B-8105 a code for something is NOT RIGHT (LOL). I have patched 1.2. i have updated video drives as well as tried the hack patch even just being at a total lose.... if there is anything anyone could do to help me plz let me know.... I have used this disk and play this game before on WIN 2k pro ... br fore some reason it will not work now.....

Thank you for your time on this issue,
    Steve

Sounds pretty strange. I have run this game successfully under Windows 98, Windows 2000 and Windows XP for years with no problem.

Try to install the game again and reboot before you start the game though not sure if that will work.

I am not pretty sure if that is the case but as far as I know CRC stands for 'Cyclic Redundancy Check' which means either some file you're trying to run is corrupt or the media from where you installed or launched the game is damaged.

Comment

Another CRC error has been reported in the Game Terminates at Launch thread. The solution was to set the compatibility mode to some older Windows version.

Comment

That could also help.

Comment

Working...
        X