Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add-ons for Celestial Dawn's mod...

Hi,

After having played CtP2 and Ages of Man to death, I decided to give the game that gave rise to all this fun a chance too. Downloaded the two patches, and then moved on to the mods (I probably don't have time to play all possible versions of the game, so started looking for the best compilation of mods).

I quickly decided Celestial Dawn's mod is the way to go. Then downloaded the graphics mod for the CD mod. So far so good.

But now I still have two add-ons to CD available to me. Firstly I saw the Ultimate CTP Combo Mod (which itself combines two addon mods). But then there's also Awesome AIPS 1.0.

My big question is, do I have to choose between these two add-ons for CD, or can they be combined? If they can not be combined, which one do you recommend? Are there any other mods that can work with "CtP - Patch - FanPatch - CDmod - Addons for CD mod"??? New trade goods for instance.

I just want a very good installation of the game, so I can have the best possible taste of what CtP can give in terms of gameplay.

I did read the sticky about mods, but it seemed to concentrate on the medmod...

Greetz

Tellius
    Only tyrants need worry about tyrant-killers

Good questions

Let us know how you progress as your case is the first one I remember hearing about?

Thanks

Grandpa Troll
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
    X