Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday TheBirdMan!

Happy birthday Max, old friend

Time flies and here you stand, 8 consecutive birthdays in Apolyton.

You're entering a new decade in your life and I wish many more to follow and find you full of health and happiness!

Best wishes

Indeedy Happy Bird-Day

Dont post, go celebrate then come here
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

THANK YOU FRIENDS!

It was a good party. And best of all: NO - I managed to have it fun, but not TOO fun (not too much mixing ‘round with the goodies ).

This is only the third time I'm sitting at the 'puter since Thursday morning....... - but all this, that has to be done even before just a little party - it just takes time And after the party, work was calling (early Saturday morning unfortunately). But so is had to be.

Now - 50 years old and "free" to play the next couple of weeks more or less than I like and my work allows me to do ( spring HAS arrived to Denmark these days, so I might have some busy days after all). Then "TheGreatBattle" is to be fought.....

A big party for 125 years totally (2 times 50 years and silver wedding..... all together in ONE BIG and rather afternoon-evening-night-morning.

We have "rented" the whole Bowling-hall at our nearest "city" - all is free for all our guests...... except the playingmachines, where "one" is able to loose all his money (don't know what these "one-arm-thieves" are called in English, but I recon you guess what I think of).

/Max

P.s.: A very good picture Grandpa

/VultureBreath
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Sounds like fun Max

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan

except the playingmachines, where "one" is able to loose all his money (don't know what these "one-arm-thieves" are called in English, but I recon you guess what I think of).
          I believe they call it fruit machine, probably after the all kind of fruits going up and down

Here in Greece we call it one-armed or fruity

Comment

Glad you had fun Max

I have 2 1/4th years until my 50

Man..seems like just yesterday..
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan

P.s.: A very good picture Grandpa

/VultureBreath
              I am trying this one out just for you as well

I hope it works