Looking for opponents for CTP1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for opponents for CTP1

I have played CTP 1 with all the mods up through Awesome AIPs and I am beating the game on the toughest settings. I have to admit that I have little experiance with the futuristic part of the game as I am so far ahead by 2000 I find it uninteresting to continue. Hoping to find some human competition here.

What version of the game is necessary to play and what method is used pbem or live? What else do I need to know to get ready to play others over the internet?

You can contact me directly at chrphrgrv@yahoo.com

Thanks

Chris Graves
    "I cannot fiddle, but I can make a great state from a little city" - Themistocles

Well I have three games going.

Gramps, The Birdman and The Happies. Looks like I could still handle one or two more.
    "I cannot fiddle, but I can make a great state from a little city" - Themistocles

Comment

I would tell you to join one of the dead teams (where the one of the two players are missing) but that would load you with more than a couple games

Comment

Sound like fun

I would be definitely interested in doing this.
        Last edited by PrinceBolkonsky; February 28, 2007, 13:37.

Comment

As far as I know the crippled teams are "Earth Liberation Front", "Some Assembly Required" and "StudioCrazyFun" but might be others too, not sure. The active member of each of the above teams are ricketyclik, gumpold and Pave respectively.

Comment

Working...
          X